TABC Certification Online
- MyTABC.com is the online training partner since 2003 of 360Training/Learn2Serve, the provider of the course and exam
- This TABC Certification Course and Exam is for busy servers, bartenders, store clerks, wineries, and other servers and sellers of alcohol who are looking for the fastest website to get certified.
- You can choose either Texas TABC Certification or TABC Certification & Texas Food Handler Certificate (ANSI Accredited) or the ANSI-Accredited DSHS Approved Texas Food Handler Certificate just by itself.
- Note: To Renew your TABC Certificate you must take the course and exam again
- We have Free 24-hour unlimited Live Support at 1 (877) 881-2235 or use Live Chat. You can also find more answers to your questions on our Frequently Asked Questions Page
TABC Certification Online for Texas: How to Get Certified or Renew Your TABC Certification
Please make your TABC Certification Online Course or TABC & Texas Food Handler Combo or Texas food Handler selection choice below
TABC Certification Course & Exam Online – Price
$14.95 Now only $13.45 Use promo Code save10 Enroll Now
TABC Certification & Food Handler Card Combo Package – Price
$16.99 Now only $15.29 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
Texas Food Handler Certificate (ANSI Accredited & DSHS Approved) – Price
$12.95 No Promo Code neededNow Only $7.00 Enroll Now
TABC Certification Online – Here’s What Happens Next to Get TABC Certified
- First, we will transfer you to the TABC Course / Food Handler enrollment page
- Next, we will send you a verification Email with your course & exam instructions.
- The TABC Training Course is self- paced. Start and Stop when you want. However, the TABC Exam must be finished in one sitting.
- The TABC Exam is 25 multiple choice questions. You can miss 7 out of 25
- You have two chances to pass the TABC Exam
- Print your two-year TABC Certificate and or Texas Food Handler Certificate on any printer
- Learn2Serve will enter your training verification in the Texas TABC database and or Texas DSHS database for Food Handlers
- If you lost Your TABC Certificate or need another copy? Reprint Your Certificate Here
What is TABC Certification Online and Why do I Need it?
TABC is the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. The Texas state agency that among other things enforce all alcohol seller-server and other alcohol laws and rules
TABC Certification is taking a TABC approved course and passing the TABC Exam. We have the TABC Test in Spanish
Most alcohol retailers require current TABC Certification Training for employment
If you need your Texas Food Manager Certification Training Course and ANSI-CFP Accredited Exam Click Here
TABC Certification Online Training Topics:
Alcohol Laws Dealing with Minors • Laws Concerning Intoxicated Persons • Preventing Intoxication • Identifying Minors • How to Examine Identification and Spotting Fake I.D.s See Blog • What to do when Intervention Attempts Fail with Minors or Intoxicated People • Alcohol’s Effects on the Body • TABC Law Enforcement Policy • Alcohol Poisoning • Sexual Assault Drugs • Private Club Rules • Other Permits
Contact myTABC.com / Learn2Serve Support
- Call 1 (877) 881-2235 or 24 Hour Live Chat
- Check your Certification Expiration Status or Contact TABC Here
- Click Here to Resume your Course if you Need to Log Out
Based in Austin Texas, we are the online version of the Dram Shop School alcohol safety training. We have been teaching live TABC Certification Classes in Austin and all over Texas for nearly 20 years. In 2003 we partnered with 360Training/Learn2Serve to deliver the fastest, cheapest online Alcohol Safety Training, Food Safety, OSHA, and other forms of online training on the fly. Our responsible beverage service courses are offered nationwide through the DramShopSchool.com website. Our Food Manager Certification is offered at FoodManagerOnline.com Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction at affordable prices.
Thomas L. Conrad