TABC Certification Online
- MyTABC.com is the Online Training Partner of 360Training/Learn2Serve the provider of this TABC Certification Online Course and Exam
- MyTABC.com has been used by thousands of servers, bartenders, store clerks, wineries, and many other servers and sellers of alcohol easy access to TABC Certification training since 2003.
- We offer you the choice of Texas TABC Certification, TABC Certification & Texas Food Handler Certificate (ANSI Accredited) or the ANSI-Accredited DSHS Approved Texas Food Handler Certificate by itself.
- The TABC Certification and Food Handler courses are super fast and easy to use.The courses will work on any device
- We are one of the few TABC Certification providers in Texas who still conducts live classes as well
- Note: The only way to renew your TABC Certificate is to take the course and exam again.
- Free 24-hour unlimited Live Support at 1 (877) 881-2235 or use Live Chat
TABC Certification Online for Texas: How to Get Certified or Renew TABC Certification
- Please make your TABC Training Course or Texas Food Handler selection choice below to get started
- TABC Certification Online price
$10.99Now only $9.89 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- TABC Certification & Food Handler Card. Price
$22.00. Now only $16.99 Use Promo Code save10 Enroll Now
- Texas Food Handler Certificate (ANSI Accredited DSHS Approved) Price
$12.95.Now Only $7.00 no Promo Code needed Enroll Now
TABC Certification Online – Here’s What Happens Next to Get TABC Certified
- First, we will transfer you to the TABC Course enrollment page
- Next, we will send you a verification Email with your course & exam instructions.
- The TABC Training Course is self- paced. Start and Stop when you want. However, the TABC Exam must be finished in one setting.
- The TABC Exam is 25 multiple choice questions. You can miss 7 out of 25
- You have 2 chances to pass the TABC Exam
- Print your 2-year TABC Certificate and or Food Handler Certificate on any printer
- We will enter your training verification in the Texas TABC database and or Texas DSHS database for Food Handlers
- If you lost Your TABC Certificate or need another copy? Reprint Your Certificate Here
Need to Get Texas Food Manager Certification Training? Click Here
What is TABC Certification Online and Why do I Need it?
- TABC is the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. The Texas state agency that among other things enforces all alcohol seller-server and other alcohol laws and rules
- TABC Certification is taking a TABC approved course and passing the TABC Exam
- We have online and live TABC Classes in English or Spanish
- We can come to your business anywhere in Texas to instruct live classes
- Most alcohol retailers require current TABC Certification Training for employment
- Your TABC Certificate is valid for selling or serving alcohol including servers, store clerks, and bartenders, wineries, wine tasting and more
TABC Certification Online Training Topics:
Alcohol Laws Dealing with Minors • Laws Concerning Intoxicated Persons • Preventing Intoxication • Identifying Minors • How to Examine Identification and Spotting Fake I.D.s See Blog • What to do when Intervention Attempts Fail with Minors or Intoxicated People • Alcohol’s Effects on the Body • TABC Law Enforcement Policy • Alcohol Poisoning • Sexual Assault Drugs • Private Club Rules • Other Permits
Contact myTABC.com / Learn2Serve Support
- Call 1 (877) 881-2235 or 24 Hour Live Chat
- Check your Certification Expiration Status or Contact TABC Here
- Click Here to Resume your Course if you Need to Log Out
Who is myTABC.com?
Based in Austin Texas, we are the online version of the Dram Shop School alcohol safety training. We have been teaching live TABC Certification Classes in Austin and all over Texas for nearly 20 years. In 2003 we partnered with 360Training/Learn2Serve to deliver fast, low-cost online alcohol safety training, Food Safety, OSHA, and other forms of online training. Our responsible beverage service courses are offered nationwide through the DramShopSchool.com website. Our Food Manager Certification is offered at FoodManagerOnline.com Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction at affordable prices.
Thomas L. Conrad