TABC Certification with my TABC.com © is one of the fastest and highest quality sites in Texas to get TABC Certification. We offer online TABC Certification in Texas and Live TABC Classes in Austin / Central Texas through the Dram Shop School.com ©
How to Get TABC Certification:
- Select TABC Certification or TABC and Food Handler
- Next you will go to enrollment page.
- You will receive a verification email with final instructions.
- The course is self- paced. No time limit. Unlimited breaks.
- TABC Exam is 25 questions. Print TABC Certificate on any printer.
- We enter your verification in the Texas TABC data base.
- You are now TABC certified in Texas and can start work today.
What is TABC Certification?
- TABC is the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. It is the Texas state agency which enforces all alcohol server and alcohol seller laws and rules.
- Nearly all alcohol related employers require current TABC Certification to be employed.
- The same certificate is valid for anyone selling or serving alcohol including servers, store clerks, and bartenders.
TABC Alcohol Safety Training Topics:
- Alcohol laws dealing with minors and intoxicated persons. Preventing intoxication.
- Identifying minors, how to examine Identification and spotting fake I.D.s See Blog
- What to do when intervention attempts fail with minors or intoxicated people
- Alcohol’s effects on the body, TABC law enforcement policy, alcohol poisoning, sexual assault drugs, private club rules
- You can contact us by calling 1 (800) 442-1149 or send us an email Here
- Check your TABC Certification expiration status or contact TABC click Here
- Click Here to resume your course if you need to log out. The email we send you also has this link. Thank you so much for choosing us for your TABC training!
Who is myTABC.com?
Based in Austin Texas, we are the online version of the Dram Shop School alcohol safety training. We have been teaching live TABC Certification Classes in Austin and all over Texas for nearly 20 years. In 2002 we partnered with 360Training/Learn2Serve to deliver online alcohol safety training, Food Safety, OSHA, and other forms of online training.
Thomas L. Conrad Owner/Instructor